Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Rocketman FREE NHL play Tuesday 3-19-19! #1 NHL Capper this year! 10* CBB MONSTER goes tonight!

Quick note:  I sent out an email to everyone on my list with my premium picks at the end of last week.  Lost my CBB play and won my NBA play.  I was going to send out the rest of my premium picks for the rest of the weekend but had one cunt email me saying how my picks suck.  Well, by him doing that cost everyone a perfect premium weekend including easy winner on Sunday with Cincinnati winning outright over Houston in CBB when the world was on Houston.  My personal clients enjoyed the weekend!  Get on board long term!  I'm going to have losing day but I'm going to win way more than I lose.  I've been doing this for going on 24 years now!  I've won 20 out of 23 years in my history with Rocketman Sports!   I"m currently #1 in NHL and #1 in Nascar right now!  Join now at http://www.rocketmansports.net.  Click Buy Rocky's picks on left side of the page and scroll down to the package you desire!  Glad to have you on board!  Let's make some major money in March Madness!

Rocketman Sports FREE NHL play Tuesday 3-19-19
Boston @ NY Islanders  7:05 PM EST
Play On:  Boston -111
The Boston Bruins travel to New York to take on the Islanders on Tuesday night.  Boston is 43-29 SU overall this year while NY Islanders come in with a 42-30 SU overall record on the season.  Boston is 208-167 last 375 games on the road when the total is 5.5.  Boston is scoring 3 goals per game overall this year.  NY Islanders are scoring only 2 goals per game their past 5 games overall.  Boston is 6-2 SU overall vs NY Islanders past 3 years including 3-0 SU at Boston.  We'll recommend a small play on Boston tonight!  Thanks and good luck, Rocky
Rocky Atkinson has a TOP RATED 10* CBB MONSTER for Tuesday. One of the BEST HANDICAPPERS in the world is on an impressive 27-17 61% CBB run over his last 45 picks! Join the same handicapper that has made $1,000/game bettors $8,530 since December 21, 2017 with his Spread on Cornell v. Robert Morris!  Cashed with Cincinnati winning outright over Houston Sunday when the world was on Houston!  Easy winner tonight!


Pure Lock's FREE CBB play Tuesday 3-19-19
IUPUI +9 -115
Pure Lock has a TOP CBB play available on Tuesday on the Campbell/NC-Greensboro. Pure Lock is mainly known for his selectivity in handicapping all sports and normally releases one pick per sport per day or passes! QUALITY over Quantity here. Currently on an impressive 40-31 (56%) run over his last 71 CBB picks! $1,000 per game players have CASHED $6,190 since January 05, 2019!

R&R Totals FREE CBB Over-Under Tuesday 3-19-19
UNDER 155 1/2 Belmont/Temple
R&R Totals has a TOP CBB Over-Under for Tuesday! Now an impressive 3-1 (75%) over his last 4 CBB picks! Join us and make money like the $1,000 per game clients who are up $1,910 since March 15, 2019!
R&R Totals has a TOP NBA Over-Under for Tuesday! Now an impressive 90-67 (57%) over his last 159 NBA picks! Join us and make money like the $1,000 per game clients who are up $17,260 since May 05, 2018!
R&R Totals has a TOP NHL Over-Under for Tuesday! Now an impressive 18-6 (75%) over his last 25 NHL picks! Join us and make money like the $1,000 per game clients who are up $11,840 since February 22, 2019!

Thanks and good luck!
Rocky Atkinson
Rocketman Sports


No comments:

Post a Comment